Saturday, July 2, 2011

Welcome to 'A Blessed Life'

Welcome to the blog A Blessed Life. Here you will find occasional blog posts on what is going on in the new Pedersen family household. :)
Recently, John and I (Megan) got married on June 4, 2011! Life has been wonderful, and we are fully blessed!

My old blog, Daddy's Maiden, will not be posted on much anymore, but it will still be up for people to look at.
You can view each of our families blogs below. Feel free to follow them, as well.
The Lemay Family Blog
and
We The Pedersens
My sisters also have a blog they are filling with some yummy recipes!
Friends in the Kitchen

I hope you enjoy following this blog!

Blessings,
Megan

1 comment:

  1. Cool!! I had no idea you were going to start a new blog! I think that's great!

    ReplyDelete